Friday, March 6

Do little things have little lives?

I know it's all very unlikely because we've been learning about insects for ages but i always wondered if there's more to their lives that we couldn't possibly know about. It also shows my views that we should have more sympathy for insects. Even when they're so small and can be a bit ugly i always try to let them outside rather than kill them! So i wrote a song about it.



Lyrics:


Have you ever wondered if flies get married,
And if centipedes always need new shoes,
I wish i could shrink down to their size,
And leap like a flea over a kangaroo
But i can't,

Hum Hum Hmmm

Have you ever wondered is spiders get lonely,
Or woodlice are feeling blue,
Do wasps and bee's have good and bad days,
I look at them and i wish i knew,
But i don't,

Hum Hum Hmmm

Do little things have little lives,
Do little things have little lives,
Do little things have little lives,
Do little things have little lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment